What’s the best way to tempt butterflies to visit your garden?
Feed them of course!
What you will need:
- 1 paper plate
- Some over-ripe mushy fruit
- Make four holes around the rim of your plate. Make sure they’re equally spaced or your feeder will be lopsided!
- Thread a piece of string through each hole and tie them off. Now tie the four ends together above the plate.
- Place pieces of mushy fruit like bananas and peaches onto the plate.
- Hang it up near some flowers and wait for the butterflies to flutter by.